IDENER begins 2019 full of new projects and activities!
The company is happy to announce that the year 2019 has started on the right foot since its participation in new H2020 projects in different areas has been confirmed:
– Agricore: Agent-based support tool for the development of agriculture policies
– Ceomed: Employing a circular economy approach for OFMSW management within the Mediterranean countries
– Cityloops: Closing the loop for urban material flows
– Ion4Raw: Ionometallurgy of primary sources for enhanced raw materials recovery
– Lightcoce: Building an Ecosystem for the up-scaling of lightweight multi-functional concrete and ceramic materials and structures
– Purenano: A purification/regeneration process of spent plating baths base on functionalized magnetic nanoparticles
– Selectiveli: Conceptual Study of Electrochemical based novel process using Lignosulfonates to produce biobased monomers & polymers
– Tarantula: Recovery of Tungsten, Niobium and Tantalum occurring as by-products in mining and processing waste streams
– Zeocat-3D: Development of a bifunctional hierarchically structured zeolite based nano-catalyst using 3D-technology for direct conversion of methane into aromatic hydrocarbons via methane dehydroaromatization
We will tell more about these exciting projects soon in our portfolio section. Stay tuned!