ATENEA is a project funded by CDTI (Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology) and FEDER (European Regional Development Fund).
The objective of ATENEA is the optimisation of production processes so the generated information in the fabrication process is transmitted automatically and immediately to the management superior systems. This allows minimising the responding and reaction times in task execution. Reaching this interaction level between the different ecosystems in a factory would imply a big advantage for the sector:
- Global and centralised control of the production
- Improvements in the fabrication efficiency
- Processes automation
- Information centralisation
- Improvements in the logistic control of the production
- Early detection of problems, accidents or errors
- Minimise risks and proportionate the maximum effectivity in the decision making
- Guarantee better reliability in the products, minimising the risk of rejection
- Costs reduction
This is why ATENEA will focus on the development of a system that is able to interrelate the physic layer of the factory with the management layer, with the following technical objectives:
- Combination of industrial means for its integration in the “Factory of Things”
- Creation of “Big Data of Factory” where the information obtained from the industrial means is stored
- Integration with the advanced systems of design in which the information from intelligent systems is interrelated with the Digital Mock-Up (DMU) in a collaborative frame
- After the obtention and restructuration of the data, the analysis platform of stored data by industrial means (data mining of physical means) must be provided as well as the creation of intelligent data management applications, its exploitation, the creation of indicators and automated decision-making.
In this context, IDENER will develop a stochastic module for the maintenance, reparation and revision (MRO) which will perform automatic detection of patterns for better operation of the MRO activities. This module will be connected to the PELICANO platform already available in AIRBUS for enabling better planning of the involved MRO works.
This project is developed in the San Pablo Sur factory that AIRBUS has in Seville (Spain).
- Date 14 March, 2019
- Tags Expertise area, Funding type, ICTs, Industrial technologies, Modeling and Simulation, Public - H2020, Public - National, Research area, Software Engineering
- Programme FEDER INTERCONECTA 2018
- Partners AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE, ALTRAN, AYESA AIR CONTROL,AYESA ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES, IDENER
- Project cost 2379394
- Start date June 2018
- End date December 2019